Precautionary Measures for Worship Service
All who attend in-person, indoor worship services will need to adhere to these precautionary measures:
- Masks optional.
- Before you come, please go over the screening questions (see below*) for yourself and your household. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please join in the worship service via the live stream.
- A designated “social distancing” section of the sanctuary is open for those who would like to sit distantly and mask. (masking required for this section).
- If you believe you were exposed to a COVID+ person within 5 days prior to a worship service, you should participate through the New City South YouTube live-stream.
- If you are sick (even if it is known not to be COVID-19) you should participate through the New City South YouTube live-stream option
*The screening questions for you and your household are. We are asking you to self-screen. You will need to be able to answer “no” to all of these questions to join the in-person worship service.
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- fever or chills
- new cough
- difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- vomiting or diarrhea