Precautionary Measures for Worship Service
All who attend in-person, indoor worship services will need to adhere to these precautionary measures:
- Before you come, please go over the screening questions (see below*) for yourself and your household. If you answer yes to any of the questions, please join in the worship service via the live stream.
- All inside the church building for a worship service will be required to wear a mask (ages 5 and over), unless speaking/singing at microphone.
- A quarter of the sanctuary will be reserved for those who would like to keep a 6-foot distance from others
- The front steps and other areas outside of the church will be available for visiting without masks after the service is over.
The worship will feel a bit different than normal. We have cameras and cords in the sanctuary to live-stream the service for those who cannot attend in person. We will begin the service exactly at 10:30 a.m.
All who attend in-person, outdoor worship services will need to adhere to these precautionary measures:
- We are not requiring those who attend outdoor worship services to wear a face mask. Please note that the Centers for Disease Control is recommending that those who have not been vaccinated continue to wear a mask.
- All households will maintain a 6-foot distance during worship service (sitting in marked areas)
*The screening questions for you and your household are. We are asking you to self-screen. You will need to be able to answer “no” to all of these questions to join the in-person worship service.
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- fever or chills
- new cough
- difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- vomiting or diarrhea
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with:
- Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19?
- Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?