In-Person Worship Service Precautionary Measures
All who attend in-person worship services will need to adhere to these precautionary measures:
- Advance reservations are required—sign up here
- Enter the building through the Grace Avenue doors only
- Everyone wears a mask, ages 5 and over
- A person will take your temperature at the door and ask you a few simple screening questions (see below*)
- All households will maintain a 12-foot distance during worship service (sitting in marked areas)
- You will need to exit the building immediately following the worship service and will be dismissed by row
- No nursery or children’s program will be offered
- The service will be approximately 1 hour
- We will not pass an offering basket (tithes and offerings can made online or via mail)
- Restrooms will be available, but we ask that they be used for emergencies only
The worship will feel a bit different than normal. We have cameras and cords in the sanctuary to live-stream the service for those who cannot attend in person. We will begin the service exactly at 10:30 a.m.
If you feel comfortable joining in-person worship following these precautions, we are glad to offer this option to you!
For more information, or help signing up contact Eileen O’Gorman: email@example.com.
*The screening questions you will be asked upon entering the church building are below. You will need to be able to answer “no” to all of these questions to join the in-person worship service.
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- fever or chills
- new cough
- difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- vomiting or diarrhea
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with:
- Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19?
- Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?